We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Murray, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

We are coming down to PCB in a few weeks and very disappointed Captain Crabby's atop the Treasure Ship is no more. Where is the best place now to get big orders of crab legs and/or tasty seafood for a reasonable price? Prefer all you can eat, but hearing mixed reviews on Captain Jack's buffet. Please help!!!

SE Indiana
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

We went to Capt. Jacks on a Wed nite and were perfectly satisfied!

Everything (including the crablegs) was great!

Little more than 30 bucks a head- it was worth it and I'll do it again.

Wasn't crowded; didn't have to wait for anything; man the banana pudding was good...Go when it's not crowded.

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

Captain jacks was very good for us but pricey it was worth the splurge for us

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

There used to be a place off Thomas Drive called Pier 99 or Pier 77 that was very good. It wasn't fancy by any means but the crablegs there were very good and prices were reasonable. Does any one know if it's still there?

Capt Jacks is good but way over priced. Famiy of 5 at $30 blows the budget!!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

Pier 77 is still there that's one of our favorite local spots that not too many people know about try it its definitely worth it

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,466 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

I have only one thing to say- that all you can eat or other Crab' places are serving frozen crab from alaska.

Which is fine if you know this and want this. and i eat it (but buy it from my local publix supermarket for a lto cheaper). But you might find it closer to you in your area for cheaper. Because it comes frozen from alaska wherever you eat it.

If you want local crab look for fresh Blue crab. And Oct 15-may 15 look for stone crab as both of these are local florida stuff.

Bryant, AL.
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

I agree with amanx, the crab legs are the same as anywhere else but it just seems fitting to have them at the beach. We used to go to a chinese buffet over in Panama City close to the mall for all u can eat crab legs for like $10 a person. They had several other seafood selections as well, not as good as fresh seafood but most buffets are not fresh either. Im sorry but I cant remember the name of the place.

7. Re: What is second best place for crab legs in PCB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations