We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner

Illinois
Level Contributor
215 posts
41 reviews
Anniversary Dinner

We visit St Pete Beach at least once and sometimes twice a year and certainly have our favorite bars and places to eat. We will be there for our anniversary in June and as this is our first time to celebrate a special occasion there I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations for some place nice that we may not know about or have overlooked.

Thanks! We can't wait to get back to our home away from home in a few months!

3 replies to this topic
St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Do you want to stay on the beach or are you willing to travel to St. Petersburg or Gulfport?

Maritana Grille at the Don. Palm Court at the Tradewinds. Fetishes, (haven't been, but it is on my list for a special occasion. Mad Fish.

In St. Petersburg: Rococo, Marchants in the Vinoy, Brick and Mortar.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
520 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Anniversary Dinner

I'd suggest The Island Grill & Raw Bar in Tierra Verde - just appx 10 min off the beach depending on where you're staying. It's a very classy place but not pretentious, and a great indoor/outdoor Florida experience. I would think dinner there in the evening when they have music would be very enjoyable and fit the bill for your special occassion. Check their entertainment schedule. It's beautiful at night and my opinion of their food is fantastic (and reasonably priced). It's very casual during the day but less so in the evenings, however not formal by any means. The outdoor area is really set up to encourage interaction among patrons, but you'll also find quiet dining areas if you'd prefer to be alone.

PS, If you love Calamari, don't miss their's - I've never had better - and have actually had dreams about it, HA!

Edited: 30 April 2018, 11:14
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Anniversary Dinner

By far St. Pete's best restaurant and hidden gem, The Reading Room is my recommendation.

Reply to: Anniversary Dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted