We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Treats & Sanibel Steakhouse

USA
Level Contributor
174 posts
119 reviews
Sweet Treats & Sanibel Steakhouse

I read in the forums Sweet Treats has delicious cake. Does anyone know if this is the same cake flavors served at Mermaid Kitchen and Bubble Room? We love the Orange Crunch and always have a piece or two in the fridge while we are visiting Sanibel.

Has anyone been to the Sanibel Steakhouse recently? This was one of our favorite dining spots for six years. We were very disappointed in May and September of last year. Trying to decide if we should give it another chance. The restaurant reviews have not been good lately for the SS.

Thank you.

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
1. Re: Sweet Treats & Sanibel Steakhouse

No, to the best of my knowledge, the desserts aren't from Mermaid Kitchen. You'll still need to go there or the Bubble Room to get the orange crunch cake.

Sanibel Steakhouse still gets mixed reviews. I gave it a pass last fall.

2. Re: Sweet Treats & Sanibel Steakhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 07:22
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island