We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel best beach

Toronto , Ontario
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best hotel best beach

I will be going with my 5 year old second week of May. I am looking for a super clean hotel and a super clean beach.

Thank you!

Wyoming & Sanibel
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel best beach

Sanibel beaches are all very clean and non of them are groomed. We are a nature sanctuary island and our beaches are natural. Most of the lodging is condos and there are only a few hotels. If you would share how long you will be staying and your price range, we can give you better advice. Also, Sanibel beaches are more shells and not white sand. You may want to take a look at some of the photos people have shared of our beaches.

Toronto , Ontario
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel best beach

thank you for your response :) I will be staying just 2 days...

Lake St. Louis...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel best beach

There is a Holiday Inn that we stayed at 2 years ago for 1 night and it was newly renovated and clean. ShellNet explained the beaches.

Staying at the Holiday Inn doesn't give you the Island Feel but fits what you requested.

More will chime in I'm sure :)

There is a Web Cam from the Holiday inn to see the beach. I'll look for the link

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best hotel best beach

Check out West Wind Inn.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best hotel best beach

Take a look at the variety of hotels and cottages on www.sanibelsmallinns.com/

6. Re: best hotel best beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2010, 02:17