We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redfish Village or Sanctuary at Redfish

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Redfish Village or Sanctuary at Redfish

Any opinions? After a lot of research, I think I've decided one these two. We are traveling with 6 adults and 2 small children. We've been to Okaloosa island in the past and stayed at the Destin West, we really liked it there. We thought of trying somewhere else this time around. Thank you for any help!

Slinger, WI
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Redfish Village or Sanctuary at Redfish

We almost stayed at sanctuary but neither resort is directly on the beach. Both are very nice. Sanctuary has an amazing pool.

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redfish Village or Sanctuary at Redfish

Thank you! I don't mind not being directly on the beach, we weren't before. It saves quite a bit of money that way.

3. Re: Redfish Village or Sanctuary at Redfish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2013, 05:17