We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the wink theater

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
1,353 reviews
Save Topic
the wink theater

downtown dalton on cuyler street....is it really haunted?

northwest Georgia
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the wink theater

Don't know but I do know that now it is a very

popular church called Rock Bridge.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
1,353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the wink theater

i was in dalton yesterday, and downtown looked terrific! cleaned up, spruced up, and commercially busy. had lunch downtown at the oakwood cafe, delicious as always, but this time i had to wait for a table they were so busy, we rode all over town and life is prosperous, energetic, an enthusiatically progressive. the city hall complex looks like a waste of money, but the building is impressive. WAY TO GO DALTON!!!!! LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE CLEANED UP DOWNTOWN AND NOW IT SEEMS TO BE THRIVING. the creamo still has the best chili dogs on the face of the planet too.

northwest Georgia
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the wink theater

Yes, Dalton's downtown is one to be proud of!

Lots of new restaurants including the Irongate

Pizzeria (yummy!), the Corner Cafe, the wonderful

Filling Station,etc. and more. Also, other businesses are doing great: The Frame Shop,

The Book Nook & Cafe, etc.

Rome, GA is another downtown that is thriving with

antique shops, restaurants, and quaint shops.

I only wish other small towns would take note....

4. Re: the wink theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Dalton
More Dalton Topics