We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help with Gas situation

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
607 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Please help with Gas situation

What is the gas situation around Dalton with the shortage going on. We are staying in a Dalton hotel this Sunday night and are curious if we will be able to fill up.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help with Gas situation

Read my post about quicktrip stations in the Atlanta forum -- there is one in adairsville -- you can click the link to find the map --- but in general, the situation has improved dramatically in atlanta, not sure about chattanooga

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
380 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help with Gas situation

I was in Dalton today & the gas situation seemed fine all along I75. All grades available.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help with Gas situation

as of today, friday, fuel is available at most exits, you may not find all grades of fuel (some just have regular, with no super or midgrade - or the other way around), but you shouldnt have any problem finding fuel this weekend.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
607 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help with Gas situation

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to both of you. We felt ok about driving to Orlando, but feel better with your answers. We can go about 375 miles on a tank but even soooooooooooo we are going to fill up more often, just in case. The sade part is that we used to fill up in your state all the time because it was always cheaper than in Florida. So at one the last exits would always get us to our Florida Destination. Thanks again.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please help with Gas situation

You are welcome. I do not know about the tennessee situation though; both chattanooga and knoxville were also out at one point -- so you might post there and see whats up, or fill up before tennessee.

We actually found some very cheap gas at about the 3rd exit before I-95 in jacksonville Fl on I-10 -- cheaper than anywhere else in the state by about 20 cents this summer -- not sure if you are heading that way.

6. Re: Please help with Gas situation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Dalton
More Dalton Topics