We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's going on Christmas week in Ellijay,Blue Ridge? 2013

North Port, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
What's going on Christmas week in Ellijay,Blue Ridge? 2013

Just booked a cabin in Ranger, Ga. Dec.22-27th 2013...I know I am a little early with this question,but I am soooo excited so I have been looking up any activities or cool things we can take our 3 year old along to do. I would love to see a Christmas light show or a Christmas market. You know, something touristy lol. The problem I have run into is a lot of the events are during the weekend & we will be arriving in Ga. on a Sunday afternoon & leaving on Friday... Are there any activities or festive places to visit during the week? Thanks!

1. Re: What's going on Christmas week in Ellijay,Blue Ridge? 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Ellijay
More Ellijay Topics