We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!Need a clean 5 or 6-BR cabin in the Coosawattee Resort!

Lakeland, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Help!Need a clean 5 or 6-BR cabin in the Coosawattee Resort!

We are traveling in the next few months and will have 11 people. I have been reading both positive and negative reviews about the cabins in the resort. Which cabin is clean, on a fairly level road and preferably has either a game room or a fire pit? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Also, is the indoor pool heated in the winter and spring?

Mom22girls in Florida

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
The Martyn House
The Martyn House
#1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Ellijay
Poindexter House
Poindexter House
#2 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Ellijay
Ellijay Inn
Ellijay Inn
#1 of 3 hotels in Ellijay
2 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,206 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!Need a clean 5 or 6-BR cabin in the Coosawattee Resort!

This is a really specific question. In case nobody here is able to give you a more precise answer, you might be better off searching on vrbo.com and contacting the managers/owners of the places that fit your specifications.

Ellijay, GA
Level Contributor
476 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!Need a clean 5 or 6-BR cabin in the Coosawattee Resort!

If you want a large cabin in CRR then I would suggest KZ cabins. ( I am not affiliated with them). They tend to have larger cabins. If cleanliness is a concern, voice it when you call the cabin company. The "resort" itself can be hit or miss, and since the cabin companies that manage cabins in CRR to not manage the amenties (pool) they would have no control of the cleanliness of the pool.

I would say, take negative reviews with a huge grain of salt. Being anonomous, people come up with the most interesting things. And their reality, may not be an accurate portrayal of a situation. It seems a trend that folks post negative reviews if they don't get comped for every little thing. Or worse yet, they threaten bad reviews as blackmail for refunds.

None of the cabin companies would be in business as long as they have if those negatives were true.

Reply to: Help!Need a clean 5 or 6-BR cabin in the Coosawattee Resort!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ellijay
More Ellijay Topics