We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catering in or around Ellijay

Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Catering in or around Ellijay

My two daughters and I--all adults--have rented a cabin in Ellijay for the week after Christmas. When we were in Blue Ridge a few years ago, Chef Douglas of Cabin Cuisine came to the cabin, prepared several dinners for us, and left them in our fridge for heating when we wanted them. I found that he now prepares food only if he stays and serves too, which is lovely for a romantic tete-a-tete, for example, but that's not what we're about this time. Does anyone know of a caterer in or around Ellijay who could prepare food for later consumption. We'd be happy to pick up!

Mentioned in this post
Ellijay
Ellijay
Gilmer County, GA
Ellijay, Georgia
Level Contributor
405 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catering in or around Ellijay

Most all of the eateries would most likely prepare meals for you to pick up. You do not specify what you want but here are some to try. The Tabor House, Charlie's Italian, Shane's, Wolf Creek Canyon, Cajun Depot Grill, Cantaberry, and Jolly Roger to name a few and of course there is Ruby Tuesday and Outback.

Mentioned in this post
Cajun Depot Grill
Cajun Depot Grill
287 Reviews
Ellijay, GA
Cantaberry Restaurant
Cantaberry Restaurant
505 Reviews
Ellijay, GA
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catering in or around Ellijay

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

3. Re: Catering in or around Ellijay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2017, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Ellijay
More Ellijay Topics