We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

madison GA

GA
Level Contributor
557 posts
1 review
madison GA

Any one know anything about buying Turquoise jewelry in madison and how far away is madison from Lawrenceville GA

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
34,686 posts
502 reviews
1. Re: madison GA

I've shopped in Madison this summer but don't remember Turquoise jewelry. Maybe one of the locals can help you. If you come out of Athens on US 441 S. then you will head straight to Madison. It is about 30 minutes from Athens.

Madison
Level Contributor
135 posts
77 reviews
2. Re: madison GA

It would take just over an hour if you went Hwy 316 to just outside Athens, then Hwy 129 and Hwy 441. This route is probably less hassle than doing 285, then I-20.

There are many emporiums in Madison where you would be able to purchase Jewelry, but they may or may not have Turqoise jewelry in, due to the high turnover of merchandise.

You could either telephone a number of the Antiques stores in Madison and ask whether they have what you are looking for, or as an alternative, if you prefer to wait, I would attend the 8th annual Madison Antiques Show and Sale between Thursday February 26 and Saturday February 28, 2009.

Madison
Level Contributor
135 posts
77 reviews
3. Re: madison GA

It would take just over an hour if you went Hwy 316 to just outside Athens, then Hwy 129 and Hwy 441. This route is probably less hassle than doing 285, then I-20.

There are many emporiums in Madison where you would be able to purchase Jewelry, but they may or may not have Turqoise jewelry in, due to the high turnover of merchandise.

You could either telephone a number of the Antiques stores in Madison and ask whether they have what you are looking for, or as an alternative, if you prefer to wait, I would attend the 8th annual Madison Antiques Show and Sale between Thursday February 26 and Saturday February 28, 2009.

4. Re: madison GA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Madison