We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

southern cross ranch madison GA

PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
southern cross ranch madison GA

would like to know more about the southern cross ranch...the reviews look wonderful, and would like a few more specifics about the riding...how the trails are, what kind of riding...trotting, cantoring etc etc... any news would be great...thank you.. LM

Madison
Level Contributor
135 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: southern cross ranch madison GA

You can either telephone them 706 342 8027 or look at their website www.southcross.com

They do a wonderful buffet also.

PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: southern cross ranch madison GA

Thank you for your reply... Actually I have already booked for next year after seeing their website and reviews ; I was wondering if any one could let me know how the trails are; and the rides themselves...also heard you can go off on the trail on your own...just wondering about theses extras..thanks

3. Re: southern cross ranch madison GA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Madison