We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking fees?

Carnesville, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Parking fees?

Anybody know if they still offer all day parking? I have seen that the hrly rate has increased but when we went 2010 I thought we were able to buy a all day pass. Just trying to figure out budget-wise because parking is expensive in Tybee. We are staying in Savannah and plan to drive to Tybee each day. Thanks

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Parking fees?

The parking fees on Tybee is going up to $2 an hour from a dollar. With the new meters you put money in and it gives you however much time you pay for. The day parking fee is gone. I am not sure about the north parking lot. There are some private lots around town that you pay a flat rate for the day but I would put money on it that their rates goes up too.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Parking fees?

There are a couple private lots, really peoples yards, on Butler as you are driving in and there is a $10 a day private lot on Silver Ave, near the Arbys, which is less than a block from the beach.

3. Re: Parking fees?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:40
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island