We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoking rooms

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canadian Rockies...
Level Contributor
462 posts
Save Topic
smoking rooms

are there any hotel left in chicago that still have smoking rooms?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: smoking rooms

The last one I knew of was the James and it went smoke free on the first of the year. Very rare if any exist at all.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: smoking rooms

The Homewood Suites still has a smoking floor. I am also pretty sure the Doubletree still has smoking rooms.

BAY AREA
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: smoking rooms

HOTEL 71 has smoking rooms.

Boston...
Level Contributor
68 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: smoking rooms

I just went through looking a hotel that has smoking rooms. The Doubletree does, check the Hilton website for all it's other properties as well. Also, the Four Seasons has a smoking floor.

Devon UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: smoking rooms

Hilton Garden Inn does and so does the Hilton Suites on Delaware behind the Hancock Tower

Edited: 09 March 2012, 19:13
6. Re: smoking rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:15