We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motogp 2012

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bragg Creek, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Motogp 2012

I am booking to go to the MotoGP in August 2012. Where is the best area to get a hotel - we want access to bars and restaurants, freee parking and easy access to the circuit?

Thanks in advance!

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
7,983 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motogp 2012

Personally I'd go with a downtown. It's going to offer you the best in terms of walkability and number of eating & drinking options. Now free parking isn't going to be included with that (well, unless you find a hotel deal that includes "free" parking). Access to the track will be reasonable from downtown.

There are other areas that have some lots of eating/drinking options within a short distance, but the number of options won't be as many, they will be less walkable (if at all) and not as centrally located (in general). A few will be closer to the track, but many will be farther. Many of these (but not 100%) will have free parking.

I think you need to weigh your free parking criteria and determine whether you can live with paying for parking or not. If yes, then I'd say check out downtown options. If not, then let us know and we'll start suggestion other options.

Hope this helps,

hlo

2. Re: Motogp 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 07:42