We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Suites?

Woodstock, Illinois
Level Contributor
219 posts
43 reviews
Sheraton Suites?

Has anyone seen or stayed in a suite at the Sheraton? Having a wedding in Iowa City July 2017 and have reserved the two? suites for bridal party, etc. Concerned because I keep getting different messages from the staff. First time I called they said they only had one suite, second time I call they have two suites?? I am from out of town but was there couple of weeks ago and unfortunately they said the (one) suite was being used and I could not see it. Hopefully, can check it out next time. Just was wondering how nice, large, facilities, two separate rooms etc. Would ask the hotel but you would not believe how hard it is to get a straight answer from them for anything, stories change, people don't show up or call back when they say the will, they don't know how many suites they have, etc.

2 replies to this topic
Iowa
Level Contributor
414 posts
127 reviews
1. Re: Sheraton Suites?

Have you checked reviews for the Sheraton on Trip Advisor. I live in Iowa City, but have never stayed at the Sheraton. Their restaurant, Share, is very nice with great food. I've dined there many times.

Illinois
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
179 reviews
2. Re: Sheraton Suites?

With the answers you've received (or haven't received) from that hotel, I'd be looking elsewhere.

Reply to: Sheraton Suites?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted