We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 Star Cabin Rentals LLC

1 post
5 Star Cabin Rentals LLC

Terrible experience. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! If you're traveling to this area book somewhere else.

1 reply
Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
2 posts
130 reviews
71 helpful votes
1. Re: 5 Star Cabin Rentals LLC

We stayed in Romantic Hideaway. It's called a pet friendly cabin, but it's not in my opinion because of the stairs to the bedroom loft. They are steep, slippery, and open. My dog wouldn't go on them, and I'm grateful. I can easily see a dog slipping on the steps and falling. They're hazardous to a person who can hold onto the rail. The kitchen is minimally stocked. 3 plates and a hodge podge of cups, glasses, and utensils. We were given a partial roll of toilet paper. Ended up using Kleenex the first night until I could get out the following morning to buy more. The roads to and from the cabins are in major need of repair. Scary driving. We've stayed at cabins in Gatlinburg and Hocking Hills, and 5 Star Cabins doesn't compare. At $200 a night for a 1 bedroom cabin, we were disappointed.

Reply to: 5 Star Cabin Rentals LLC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Slade
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.