We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hemlock Lodge The Lodge To Stay!

ky.
2 posts
Hemlock Lodge The Lodge To Stay!

I have been to the Hemlock Lodge many times and plan to be there many more times. The magnificent way the Front Desk Supervisor Matt Combs and his staff welcomes a person and makes you feel right at home we will definitally return again.

The Lodge is exquisite, clean, comfortable with a beautiful view.

See you all again soon.

ky.
2 posts
1. Re: Hemlock Lodge The Lodge To Stay!

We agree with this post. The Hemlock Lodge is a terrific place to stay. My husband and myself stay there all the time when we are in that area. The Front Desk Supervisor Matt Combs and His Staff make us feel welcome everytime on our visit. That is one reason we return there. Alot of hotels, motels and lodges do not make you feel welcome they just want your money and that's it no more associating. It's not that way there at Hemlock Lodge, Matt and his staff will welcome you and want your stay to be pleasent.

We highly recommend the Hemlock Lodge.

Constant Guests

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Hemlock Lodge The Lodge To Stay!

Do the lodge rooms have microwaves and refrigerators? Didn't see anything on their website. Thanks

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
38 reviews
16 helpful votes
3. Re: Hemlock Lodge The Lodge To Stay!

We would love to know more about the Lodge. Last year we rented a cabin from NB cabins and has no heat or hot water so they had us move ourselves in pouring rain to another cabin down the road. It was very dangerous and scary and we ended up without a tv in view of the jacuzzi which is what we came for. we are afraid to try agin

4. Re: Hemlock Lodge The Lodge To Stay!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Slade
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.