We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cook's Restaurant for Lobster?

Cherry Hill, New...
1 post
Cook's Restaurant for Lobster?

My daughter said this restaurant at Bailey's Point was recommended by a friend, but I don't see mention of it on Tripadvisor. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks!

Central Maine
Level Contributor
451 posts
1. Re: Cook's Restaurant for Lobster?

Cook's Lobster House, Bailey Island (near Brunswick)

www.cookslobster.com

Arnoldsburg
Level Contributor
75 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Cook's Restaurant for Lobster?

I ate there years ago and at that time it was a very good place to eat. Nothing fancy just your normal seaside restaurant. I have never had their lobster, but I did have their steamed and fried clams. LOVED them. But more than just the restaurant. The view at the restaurant and the drive to and from. If you go that far out, keep on going and visit Lands End Gift Shop at the end of the island.

Edited: 02 September 2011, 23:32
New England
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
222 reviews
3. Re: Cook's Restaurant for Lobster?

If you do make it to Cooks one of my favorite lobster dishes there is an appetizer. NOt sure what it is called, but it comes in a bread bowl. Very yummy.

4. Re: Cook's Restaurant for Lobster?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 06:17