We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Golfs Near Naples, Maine

Guilford...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
4 helpful votes
Mini Golfs Near Naples, Maine
Save

Does anyone know where I can find some good mini golfs near Naples, Maine?

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
5,393 posts
13 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: Mini Golfs Near Naples, Maine
Save

Check out Steamboat Landing:

http://www.steamboatlandingminigolf.com/

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
7 reviews
53 helpful votes
2. Re: Mini Golfs Near Naples, Maine
Save

As far as I know there is only one that is real near Naples, it is located right at the marina in the heart of the town behind the restaraunts and shops across from the lake and boat docks. I played it once several years ago, it wasn't anything amazing at that time but was alright. A 1/2 ride in either direction and you would find a few more. There is mini-golf at the Seacoast Fun Park in Windham, where there is also go karts, bumper boats, a sky swing thing, ferris wheel etc. In North Conway, NH there are atleast three mini-golf courses including a Pirates Cove. I love all the mini-golf in North Conway and that whole area in general. If you are staying in Naples and have some time to spare it is definately worth a drive to North Conway for the mini-golf and the shopping at the outlets.

Guilford...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Mini Golfs Near Naples, Maine
Save

Okay, thanks!

4. Re: Mini Golfs Near Naples, Maine

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.