We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples ME ?

minnesota
Level Contributor
131 posts
26 reviews
22 helpful votes
Naples ME ?
Save

Has anyone stayed at the Romah Motor Inn or have gone on the paddle wheel boat ride?

4 replies to this topic
Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
5,385 posts
13 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: Naples ME ?
Save

I have done the cruise through the locks on the Songo River Queen. It was a nice way to spend an afternoon and fun to see how the locks worked.

http://www.songoriverqueen.net/about.htm

minnesota
Level Contributor
131 posts
26 reviews
22 helpful votes
2. Re: Naples ME ?
Save

How many locks? and was it just a nature cruise or did you see homes or towns? Thanks for you time

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
191 posts
3. Re: Naples ME ?
Save

it's one lock, you just go past people's lake homes but it's a pretty cool tour as it's the way they used to transport goods to Portland Maine back in the old days. If you are in the area for a few days, I would do it.

minnesota
Level Contributor
131 posts
26 reviews
22 helpful votes
4. Re: Naples ME ?
Save

Thank you for the info..My 75 yo mother loves looking at lake homes! I asked about the locks, because we were on a river in Germany and we went into 6 locks on a 6 hour trip! It was hot and smelly! Thanks Shannon

Reply to: Naples ME ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.