We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast along 302

Georgia
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
Breakfast along 302
Save

We'll be driving from Windham, thru Naples, Bridgeton, Fryeburg to Conway on Friday morning, 11/15. Just looking for a good place for breakfast, preferably somewhere on the lake w/a great view. Failing that, a good casual breakfast w/out the view.

Thanks, Kevin

5 replies to this topic
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
337 reviews
167 helpful votes
1. Re: Breakfast along 302
Save

http://www.bethskitchencafe.com/ may be an option for you in Bridgton, although I see she has seasonal hours.

Naples I think you will find is an area that is more of a summer spot. There are restaurants/cafes at the causeway but I think in November they will only be open for lunch/dinner.

Windham has the usual McDonalds and Friendlys.

We have never stopped for breakfast on the way from Windham to Conway, just grabbed a quick burger for lunch. It is only an hour to Conway from there.

Hopefully someone else can offer a more positive suggestion!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,382 posts
2. Re: Breakfast along 302
Save

In Sugar Hill NH

try Polly's Pancake Parlor

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
337 reviews
167 helpful votes
3. Re: Breakfast along 302
Save

Pollys Pancake Parlor may be a great spot for breakfast, but is no where near Windham through to Conway.

Georgia
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Breakfast along 302
Save

Thanks KC, I checked their website and my mouth is watering already. I sent them a e-mail to see if they are open. I also found Stone Dog Café in Windham.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
337 reviews
167 helpful votes
5. Re: Breakfast along 302
Save

Please let me know what you find out, for future reference. Safe travels.

Reply to: Breakfast along 302
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.