We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B in Naples, Maine

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
2 helpful votes
B&B in Naples, Maine
Save

I'm looking for information on "Augustus Bove House", a B&B in Naples, Maine. If anyone has stayed there or has any information on the accommodations there, please let me know. Thanks much in advance.

nj
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
1. Re: B&B in Naples, Maine
Save

I heard from a camp owner that it's pretty run down. But that's second hand. Never saw the inside myself, though it's a pretty location.

Bangor
Level Contributor
34 posts
2. Re: B&B in Naples, Maine
Save

I was wondering about this place as well....I would like to go to the Fryeburg Fair in October and was searching for a place to spend one night...

durham, ct
Level Contributor
168 posts
67 reviews
21 helpful votes
3. Re: B&B in Naples, Maine
Save

Staying at the inn at long lake tonight and tomorrow night...will let you know how it works out !

Bangor
Level Contributor
34 posts
4. Re: B&B in Naples, Maine
Save

I am waiting for a full report...lol

5. Re: B&B in Naples, Maine

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.