We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza and Wings

Westover, West...
2 posts
Save Topic
Pizza and Wings

Hello, Haven't been to OC for a few years but going back in June. Maybe a much touched on food topic, but to refresh myself for opening night, best recommendations for wings and pizza, can be at same place or separate. Thank you.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza and Wings

I haven't ever eaten there but other users were saying that Fat Daddy's has some of the best wings in Ocean City. I don't have any favorite spot that stands out with wings and pizza but some good places to go for both are:

Pizza Mambo www.ocpizzamambo.com

Johnnys Pizza www.johnnyspizzapub.com

Pinos Pizza www.pinosoc.com

Most of those places are known for takeout or delivery though so I wouldn't plan on having a sit down dinner at any of those pizza shops. One pizza place that my friends and I love to go to following a night out or just for an afternoon snack is Pizza Tugos. Not the best pizza but they have an All You Can Eat Pizza all day and we always stop there.

Edited: 25 April 2017, 19:48
FenwicK Island, DE
Level Contributor
148 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza and Wings

Best pizza: Lombardi's at 94th St.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,324 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza and Wings

I second Johnnys Pizza www.johnnyspizzapub.com

Very good.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
91 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza and Wings

Fat Daddy's is great for both....I unlike many others also like the pizza at Tugos but the wings aren't that great. Have also heard good things about Johnny's but have not tried yet..

Edited: 26 April 2017, 07:38
Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
91 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza and Wings

Fat Daddy's is great for both....I unlike many others also like the pizza at Tugos but the wings aren't that great. Have also heard good things about Johnny's but have not tried yet..

Edited: 26 April 2017, 07:39
ohio
Level Contributor
98 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pizza and Wings

Fat Daddy's is our all time favorite for both pizza and wings. They have huge wings and they are so juicy. We stopped for a few days last weekend and they were a must eat at. They have two locations depending where on Coastal you are staying and both are equally good.

Northampton, PA
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Pizza and Wings

Fat daddys is really good. We always get ponzettis as a tradition. Johnnys is terrible. Think dominos, but more expensive.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
781 posts
695 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pizza and Wings

Ponzetti's on 142nd!!!

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,874 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pizza and Wings

Johnny's Pizza for the win. Great wings and the pizza is pretty good too.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pizza and Wings

I feel like Johnnys Pizza is hit or miss though. I went with friends and ate there once and had a bad experience but I would probably give it another try down the road. Pizza Mambo was my favorite from what I remember but at the end of the day it really just depends.

Get answers to your questions about Ocean City