We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handicap Restaurant

new york
Level Contributor
90 posts
28 reviews
Handicap Restaurant

Vacationing in OC in Aug, needing to locate handicap restaurants in oc or near Delaware border. Would love to have ones with family bathrooms, since my husband is in wheelchair. Any help would be appreciated txs

Bel Air, Maryland
Level Contributor
80 posts
1. Re: Handicap Restaurant

Most of the restaurants in that area, and for that matter most of OC, are at street level, so I don't see where there would be any problems with wheelchair access. As for the bathroom situation, once you are in OC, you may want to narrow your restaurant choices and start making some calls regarding bathrooms. DE border is at 145th St, and there are many good restaurants to the north, south, and west (Rt 54),

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
105 reviews
2. Re: Handicap Restaurant

Head out Route 54 at the state line. You'll find places like Lobster Shanty, Mio Fratello's , and Harpoon Hanna's. Mio's requires reservations. Also Catch 54 is there as well on the right.

new york
Level Contributor
90 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Handicap Restaurant

Thanks so much I will for sure call restaurants before going. I appreciate your help.

Washington...
1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: Handicap Restaurant

If you are in need of a wheelchair rental for the week, the best place to rent from is www.towsonmedicalequipment.com Delivery and Pick up is free.

5. Re: Handicap Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City