We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

New York
Level Contributor
713 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Can anyone advise of any cheap clean hotels in Ocean City Maryland that are close to all attractions and restaurants?

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

LOL!! Sorry. Couldn't resist. IF you find a cheap hotel, you most likely wouldn't want to be caught dead there. But some of the smaller hotels like the Empress, the Thunderbird, the Colonel Arms, may suit you and be within your budget. Maybe the Americana Motor Inn, the Sun N Fun, the Safari, the Burgundy, or the Surf Villa.

New York
Level Contributor
713 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Well I don't have to go really cheap but reasonable is what I should have specified - I'm looking in the range of $160 - $180 per night - we will have a car but prefer to be fairly close to the strip

Edited: 06 July 2017, 13:57
ohio
Level Contributor
98 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

When are you planning on staying, this would make a big difference on the prices. I would look at the Sahara, Hotel Monte Carlo or Days Inn.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Your best bet is go to a hotel search engine site. Punch in your dates and see what's available and their rates. Try these

Www.priceline.com

Www.hotels.com

Www.ocean-city.com

Ranson
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Cheap.....try the inlet lodge,right on the boardwalk at the inlet,less than 100 bucks a night,and its right beside trimpers rides,its old,outdated,but clean,i have friends that stay there,so I have been inside......wanna save $$$,this is the place to be.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Don't forget, if there's an event going on, you will have an even harder time. If you book between Sunday and Friday, you'll save a lot.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Look up the Executive Motel on 30th street, weekend rates are $139 and it is near dozens of good restaurants and bars. And Jolly Roger is right across the road.

hawkesbury,ontario
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

crystal sands on 17th .. i love it there.. spotless room.. ask to stay in new section ..i was in room 218... park on street next to office if u have a large suv. jennifer is awesome and no nonsense..

hawkesbury,ontario
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

crystal sands on 17th .. i love it there.. spotless room.. ask to stay in new section ..i was in room 218... park on street next to office if u have a large suv. jennifer is awesome and no nonsense..

Twinsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

When it comes to hotel rooms in Ocean City, I'll say it again...

Clean

Cheap

Now pick two

Edited: 08 July 2017, 16:35
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City