We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

New York
Level Contributor
713 posts
12 reviews
Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

Can anyone advise of any cheap clean hotels in Ocean City Maryland that are close to all attractions and restaurants?

Phoenix
Level Contributor
504 posts
19 reviews
11. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

The Atlantic Hotel, on the boardwalk at Wicomico St.

Historic, so it's older, but very clean, and quiet rooms. My sister has stayed there a few times, and she thought it was great for the price. http://www.atlantichotelocmd.com/rates

Chambersburg...
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
67 reviews
12. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

I have had 8 stays with the plim plaza on second st. Its considered a cheap hotel and its ratings and reviews are sad for the most part. But I can honestly say I have never had a bad stay in the 8 visits I have had. Booked again for this year. Our rooms have always been clean, housekeeping on point. its right on the boardwalk and just a few blocks from the rides and tons and tons of nearby shopping and dining options. convenience store about a block behind the hotel which is great if we forget any of the basics and it even has reasonable priced beer and wine. Dough roller is just a block or so up from the hotel so we often grab pizza to take with us to the beach or have a yummy breakfast in there. used to be an adorable breakfast place just behind us but they closed down last time. still hoping there are doughnuts in the store around the corner. Its truly a marriage of convenience and price for us.

I guess if there is any downside it is an older hotel. the floors are thin so anything above you is noisy at times and there are no balconies. But we feel like the hot tubs, large pool and grill out back with bands make up for the amenities it lacks. I don't know. it gets a bad rep but we love it. but we also don;t go down planning to examine our room for every speck of sand or crooked tile. we pretty much view the room as a place to sleep and get dressed. wed rather save on the hotel so we can spend more money enjoying ocean city. hope this helps.

13. Re: Ocean City Maryland Cheap Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City