We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

romantic restaurant

washington, dc
2 posts
Save Topic
romantic restaurant

i need a romantic restaurant to celebrate a 5 year anniversary. its cold in ocean city this time of year so no outdoor restaurants would be good and i cant seem to find anything. PLEASE HELP!

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: romantic restaurant

Are you going to be down on a weekend or weekday?

washington, dc
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: romantic restaurant

This is for a weekend this coming weekend actually

Berlin, MD
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: romantic restaurant

If you like Italian, Mancinis is terrific, it is right over the MD/DE line in Fenwick. There is also Fagers, Galaxy, Liquid Assets, Sunset Grille and quite a few more... what kind of meal were you thinking?

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: romantic restaurant

The dining room on the left hand side of Marlin Moon in West OC is romantic and I am a big fan of the food. The steaks are fantastic and if you like seafood try the eggplant boat. I too like Galaxy 66 as mentioned but I like their lunch better, I can struggle with the dinner menu. Fagers is good too. I would check out the menus online and see what fits for you. Happy Anniversary!

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: romantic restaurant

Fresco's is my favorite restaurant in OC. It's bayside- around 82nd St. Open all winter long. It is so beautiful inside. Ask for a window seat- you look out over the bay. The food is fantastic- seafood, steaks, pasta, fish. The place can not be beat!!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
209 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: romantic restaurant

Ruth Chris in West OC.

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: romantic restaurant

I'd recommend Lighthouse Sound Restaurant just across the first span of the Rt. 90 bridge. It's very romantic with stunning views of the high rise condos from across the bay. My other recommendations would be Ristorante Antipasti on 31st St. or the upstairs fine dining section of Fager's Island (awesome sunsets).

8. Re: romantic restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations