We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City In Febuary

Long Island
7 posts
Save Topic
Ocean City In Febuary

I was thinking of going down to Ocean City in Febuary for a few nights. Just looking to have some fun at some bars and good restaurants... I'm assuming the board walk is mostly closed. But maybe not? Does anyone know if there is anything to do bar/restaurant wise in the winter, or is everything mostly closed up?

Thank you!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
635 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ocean City In Febuary

Since you are going to Liquid Assets, they do not take reservations so when we called and asked, they said to try to get there before 7:00 on a Saturday so that you make sure that you get at table.

PS ... I have to give props to the lamb ragu ... it was fantastic.

12. Re: Ocean City In Febuary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 03:21
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations