We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senior Week 2009 Rentals?

Philly, PA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Senior Week 2009 Rentals?

Hey,

My friends and I were planning on heading to OC for senior week. Sadly, as I look at the rentals, many good and clean places don't rent to senior week-ers, no matter how loser-ish they are.

Basically, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good place to rent from.

We aren't party-ers. Actually, we don't drink either (we're good kids goddammit :) ) so the distance from the beach/boardwalk isn't that big of a deal.

So far we have three definite people going. It's not really a party trip, it's just a group of friends who went to spend time together before they head to college.

I would prefer to rent a house and I really don't want to go over 1500 dollars.

Any help would be appreciated, else we'll have to go to dumb Wildwood :-P

Thanks!

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,143 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senior Week 2009 Rentals?

click on

ocean-city.com

or

oceancity.com

both shed light on which hotels rent to seniors for senior week

2. Re: Senior Week 2009 Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations