We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

OCMD
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

I head to OC several times in the offseason to do some work on my condo before it get's shown or rented for the summer. After a days work repairing and cleaning I look for a cold beverage or two. However, I usually have to drive but would rather walk (I know there's a bus, but it's cold outside). So I am looking for a good bar that's within walking/crawling distance of 12th street. I've seen "Pickles" nearby but haven't been there 'cause the name kinda bothers me. Seems most club/bars in this area are closed for the season. I'd rather walk 10 to 20 blocks than drive. Any recommendations?

And, if you see me crawling the wrong way, point me towards 12th! Thanks.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,143 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

I dare you to into Buxty Salty Dog Saloon with a Arizona Jersey on..

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

tfunky says, "I dare you to into Buxty Salty Dog Saloon with a Arizona Jersey on.."

I'll pass, LOL!

It should be a good game. Of course I'm rooting for the Steelers and I want them to win, but if the Cardinals win, I won't be overly upset...seeing how a lot of their coaches and players have Pittsburgh connections.

Okay, now back to the thread topic...sorry to go so off topic.

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
614 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

You could wear a Arizona jersey in Buxey's.He runs a classy operation.

But don't try it at ,like, the 707 Tavern.That's were we keep all of our inbread,toothless Steelers fans.

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

ocean city beach bob, at least the inbread,toothless Steelers fans at 707 have a team going the The Superbowl!! Do you? Go Steelers beat them Ravens, OH THATS RIGHT WE ALREADY DID THAT! GO STEELERS! Sorry OCRAN but I just had to pass that message on to the beach bob.

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
614 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

Don't care.

Just making an observation.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,143 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

One thing you both have in common is that both teams lost to the Colts..But I can say much more than that since the Colts will be watching the Super Bowl.

17. Re: Offseason Bars Near 12th Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations