We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frescos or can you suggest a better romantic dinner spot?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
20 posts
41 reviews
Frescos or can you suggest a better romantic dinner spot?

We get one night out alone and want to make it count. Been to Frescos before with a good experience. Any other thoughts? We are staying the week of July 4th so we are trying to go somewhere we can make reservations for. Thanks in advance for your responses :)

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
105 reviews
1. Re: Frescos or can you suggest a better romantic dinner spot?

I like Fagers personally. Very upscale and I think romantic. If you want a more intimate feel, Reflections inside the Holiday Inn on 67th is more adult oriented.

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
380 posts
54 reviews
2. Re: Frescos or can you suggest a better romantic dinner spot?

In addition to those listed, just outside of OC on Fenwick Island there is a restaurant called Nantuckets that is pretty good. There is also an Italian restaurant in West Fenwick called Mio Fratello that was pretty good.

There is also a restaurant in a Golf Club just outside of OC off of route 90 that I took my wife to once, but I can't seem to find the name of the place.

United States
Level Contributor
117 posts
507 reviews
3. Re: Frescos or can you suggest a better romantic dinner spot?

I would recommend Catch54 in Fenwick, http://www.catch54.com/

It's just over the MD-DE line and is very easy to get to.

4. Re: Frescos or can you suggest a better romantic dinner spot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City