We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall River, MA review

Enfield
1 post
Fall River, MA review

We stayed at the Best Western Fall River, MA on Thursday, June 5, 2008. Never, have I been more disappointed in any hotel experience.

The room was filthy, the bathroom was as big a a closet (and very poorly lit). The beds were so hard we might as well slept on the floor. I don't know when it had been vacuumed last. My husband got up out of bed and stepped on a sheet rock screw.

We went down to the desk early in the morning to check out 2 days early and told them about our concerns. The manager came over, apologized and told us that the room would be credited and also gave us a $20 gift card.

That made us feel better about the events......that is, until we got our checking account statement and found that they did not credit us as promised. Several calls to the hotel management have gone unanswered to date. I guess we'll just chalk it up as a loss.

We did, however, check into the Best Western in New Bedford and had a great experience. The room was comfortable and the staff was terrific. We highly recommend it to all.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
166 reviews
1. Re: Fall River, MA review

Sorry to hear about your experiences. You could do a Hotel review on Tripadvisor. Click on the link 'Fall River Hotels' and submit your comments under the hotel you had a bad experience at. These comments will be available to others when they search for hotels. I would suggest in the future to always use a credit card for all hotel reservations (versus cash/check/atm debit) reason being that you can dispute the charges with the credit company and they will go to bat for you.

2. Re: Fall River, MA review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Fall River