We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hartley's pork pies

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Hartley's pork pies

Are they still in Fall River...if so can you post their address & phone #...we will be having lunch with a friend and want to bring some back to New York

Westport...
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
94 reviews
85 helpful votes
1. Re: Hartley's pork pies

Hartley's Original Pork Pies

1729 S Main St

Fall River MA 02734

508) 676-8605

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
2. Re: Hartley's pork pies

Thank you so much... I see you live in No Dartmouth...so did I on Old Bedford Rd....will pick them up along with my chow mein.....

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
3. Re: Hartley's pork pies

Correction I meant to say I lived in No Westport not far from No Dartmouth

Westport...
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
94 reviews
85 helpful votes
4. Re: Hartley's pork pies

I live close to Old Bedford Rd. Small world. I believe Hartley's just opened a satalite store in Acushnet.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
5. Re: Hartley's pork pies

we lived at 422 Old Bedford Rd many years ago but have been in New York for 48 years...will be heading to Falmouth in 2 weeks will meet a friend at the Liberal club for lunch then pick up the pies to take for lunch in Falmouth after we have our fill of seafood

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
4 reviews
7 helpful votes
6. Re: Hartley's pork pies

What are these Pork Pies of which you speak.....????

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
7. Re: Hartley's pork pies

Newport..they are little individual pies filled with either pork or beef along with spices...there reall very good and great for lunch..when you get to Fall River try them...we will also get to Newport to stock up on stuffed quahogs from Anthony's....love them

8. Re: Hartley's pork pies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Fall River