We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Umi Japanese Steak House-Swansea

Providence, Rhode...
1 post
Umi Japanese Steak House-Swansea

Has anyone eaten at Umi Japanese Steak House on G.A.R. Highway in Swansea? Would like opinions as I'm thinkin of getting Gift Certs. for relatives for the Holidays! Thanks Much!!!

somerset ma
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Umi Japanese Steak House-Swansea

Too late for the holidays but they are a great restaurant. Clean, good prices, excellent sushi and other dishes. We eat there all the time.

Somerset, MA
2 posts
2. Re: Umi Japanese Steak House-Swansea

Great restaurant I dine here on a weekly basis. I love the sushi, always fresh and very reasonable price for sushi. The hibatchi is a great experience-I recommend the Umi Combination-it's a great dinner for two with a little taste of everything. It's so worth the visit, you will not be disappointed.

3. Re: Umi Japanese Steak House-Swansea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Fall River