We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

We are planning a low-key 50th anniversary party for my parents who live in Falmouth. We have the caterer, tents etc.. We are looking for a park, beach or other outdoor area in the Falmouth area where we could put up the tent and hold the party. Any suggestions would be welcome. Towns close to Falmouth fine too.

Boston
Level Contributor
151 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

I am not sure, but my suggestion would be to call the Falmouth Chamber of Commerce

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,516 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

imho Rich has given you excellent advice. I've found the folks who work there to be very knowledgable and helpful. 508-548-8500 or 800-526-8532. Have a wonderful celebration.

Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

what about sphore gardens (I hope I spelled that correctly)

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,516 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

That's a lovely setting. Can you use it for your event?

5. Re: Location for outdoor 50th anniversary party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth