We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Lancaster, New York
2 posts
Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

I'm spending a few days in Hull at the end of June and would like to get to Boston via ferry from Pemberton point Hull. I was looking at the mbta schedule posted online and it appears the last boat leaving Hull on a weekday is at 9am? Is this true. I was looking for a ferry leaving at around 12pm or 1pm. Dose anyone know what time the last ferry leaves Pemberton point Hull to Boston 's Long wharf on a weekday?

24 replies to this topic
Ottawa Canada
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
2 reviews
21. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

As mentioned always better to check mbta . com site closer to time. If you can work into a M-F commuter schedule really recommend Hull as free parking.

Golden Sands...
1 post
22. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Can we get a ferry from The Cape to Boston for a day trip?

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
286 reviews
23. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Marilyn, there's a ferry from Boston to Provincetown on the cape but it's seasonal. So, it depends on when you're coming. This thread is about the ferry service between Hull (on the south shore) and Boston. This is mostly used by commuters.

Ottawa Canada
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
2 reviews
24. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Think ferries (rapid or slower ie 90-180 minutes) from Provincetown to Boston. You can view info re all Cape ferries at www.capecodchamber.org/ferry-schedules. I would guess schedules would vary depending on time of year.

Reply to: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted