We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review Vacation Rental

chi
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Review Vacation Rental

Hello, I was wondering if a local or someone familar with the area could review two vacation rentals for me? Basically looking for something, nothing fancy, for a long weekend, driving to beach is ok, would prefer walking distance to restaurants, etc. The website is www.weneedavacation.com and the two properties I'm looking at are: 5070 or 18385. Thanks a million to anyone who could provide any information.

chi
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Review Vacation Rental

Thank you very much!! Exactly the kind of information I was looking for!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Review Vacation Rental

Will007 just realized - how did you know the address?

That is a great idea to check Google earth for the locale of these places

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Review Vacation Rental

It's a feature that We Need has...a map and address. See..

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=120 Bearses Way Hyannis Massachusetts 02601&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Okay so that didn't work out but try it yourself and you'll see.

Edited: 07 February 2011, 20:57
Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Review Vacation Rental

Thanks Charlie & Will you guys are right on top of these things

I don't think I ever noticed that feature - too busy checking out the pictures LOL

15. Re: Review Vacation Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2012, 07:16