We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather & Suggestions

Which Hyannis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Weather & Suggestions

Hi all ... heading to Hyannis in a couple of weeks. I have no choice of hotel (bus trip - Heritage House already booked), but was wondering if anyone can advise type of weather this time of year (am I going to need jeans/long pants or will shorts/capri's do) and suggestions for things that would be considered MUST SEE's? Whale watching, JFK Museum & Quincy Market are on the agenda already. Thanks very much.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,111 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather & Suggestions

We have no idea, although it is likely to be cool in evenings, at least. A little of everything is what to plan on now and you can check back the day before to see the specific forecast when you're here. The JFK Museum and Quincy Market, by the way, are in Boston, not on Cape Cod. You don;t have to worry about "must sees" if you're on a bus tour. It's already been layed out for you.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather & Suggestions

There is a smaller JFK Museum in Hyannis, on Main Street too....not sure which one they are refering to, but I agree, on a bus tour, your itinerary will probably be layed out for you.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
5,963 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather & Suggestions

There is a JFK Museum in Hyannis.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather & Suggestions

thanks all ... didn't know Quincy Market was in Boston .. we haven't received our itinerary yet & what info I had just mentioned a stop there ... it also mentions that we would have some time "on our own" which is why I was wondering if there were other must sees. I know most of our time will be already planned. thanks again

5. Re: Weather & Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 06:19