We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Cottages North Truro

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
17 reviews
Days Cottages North Truro

Has anyone rented or have info on who to contact about the strip of cottages aka the ‘flower cottage’ on the left side of the bay on your way into Ptown? I heard they were recently sold as condos and some may be nicer and/or more expensive than others ... different owners rent by the week, 2 weeks or by the month. Looking for the 1st or 2nd week of August 2019. Thanks!

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$60.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
52 Reviews
from US$61.00*
5 replies to this topic
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet, Truro, North Truro
Level Contributor
6,968 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: Days Cottages North Truro

This is all that I have seen.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16603493

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,651 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Days Cottages North Truro

Check your messages.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Days Cottages North Truro

Thanks for the info … curious to know if anyone has stayed recently and which units (daisy, orchid, etc.) are the nicest or differences in accommodations; I will check with the manager and get back with info, just in case anyone else is curious about these properties. From their calendar, it looks liked they have no vacancies for July and August ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited: 25 September 2018, 06:01
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,651 posts
67 reviews
4. Re: Days Cottages North Truro

I stayed in Aster (4) in the spring same as it has been forever. . My friends stayed in 2. Better beds and new paint. Other friends stayed in The teens. . cannot remember. Big sectional in the main room but NO table. These were regulars for years our routine involves lots of gathering around the table for meals and board games. It was disconcerting.

Edited: 25 September 2018, 07:57
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,651 posts
67 reviews
5. Re: Days Cottages North Truro

It is no surprise that there are no openings for July and August. Many people booked for next year when they left this year. But in the spring when deposits are due they might change their minds, creating openings then.

Remember there are only 23 cottages and some condo owners choose not to rent them out. The cottage I rented annually in August for over 20 years sild early and those owners chose not to rent

Reply to: Days Cottages North Truro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown
Recent Conversations