We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,110 posts
17 reviews
Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

We are getting ready for our semi-annual trip back to P-Town and wondering if there are any new restaurants to try or what favorites you return to... we like it all, from Burgers & Beers at the Squealing Pig to Steak Frites & Wines at Ross' Grille... it doesn't have to be fancy or fine dining, just good !

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$60.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
52 Reviews
from US$61.00*
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet, Truro, North Truro
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

Strangers & Saints at 404 Commercial and Yolk in the old Devon's location. Devon has closed his Deep Sea Dive and relocated his original restaurant to the Dive spot (old Tip for Topsn). That is all that I know of. The new ones don't appeal to me. Victor's is still my favorite.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,110 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

Thanks! Strangers & Saints looks interesting and Devons and Victors are very close to where we will be staying. Looking for something new or maybe an old place we haven't tried before and shouldn't miss... we ate at Grand Central last year and was really impressed!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,958 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

When we don't want to spend a lot of time stopping for lunch we go to the Food Court and to the last option down on the right next to the door. I think it is called Native Seafood or similar. We get the fish tacos. You have a choice of fried pollack or grill mahi mahi. We get the latter. It's quick, delicious and you can pair it with any drink that you'd like from the full bar on the waterside deck sitting in the sun or shade. I think I can say that these are the best fish tacos I've eaten on the Cape.....but maybe the al fresco seating and fun atmosphere has a part in that too.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
250 reviews
4. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

Native Cape Cod Seafood in Aquarium Wharf. It has been there about four years but so far I haven't tried it. Maybe this year.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,958 posts
34 reviews
5. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

Yes that's it Howland. Why do they call it a food court? I'll try to remember Aquarium Wharf. Yes, do try it when you are in a hurry. Can't vouch for anything else they offer since I look forward to the grilled fish tacos. Thanks for adding info.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
250 reviews
6. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

I guess they call it that because it is mostly small eating places. They seem to have changed the name of the building to "Aquarium Marketplace." Personnaly, I wish that it still was an aquarium.

https:/…

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
29 reviews
7. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

There is also Spindler's, at what was Seafood Grill or Waterford last year.

8. Re: Any new restaurants to try? Or your favorites in town...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown
Recent Conversations