I am visiting subic and having a little difficulty finding information about transport and expected fares. I am staying at subic park hotel. I understand there is no public transport within freeport zone. I need help on the following:
1. In the first place, from what I read, it sounds like 'freeport zone' 'sbma' and 'waterfront' all refer to the same area?
2. I figured I can take Victory liner upto Olongapo, and then a jeepney till sbma gate. What is the taxi fare I should pay from here to subic park hotel. Any cheaper alternative for this.
3. The next morning I plan to go to ocean adventure. What taxi fare should I pay from Subic Park hotel to Ocen Adventure?
4. For the return trip , from ocean adventure to subic park hotel , are taxis readily available? Can I expect to pay the same amount as above.
5. for my return to clark, what taxi fare should i pay from Subic Park hotel to Olongapo bus terminal?