We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi in Leon on New Year's Eve

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi in Leon on New Year's Eve

Hola, We will be staying at Hostel Mariposa from December 31st for a few nights. It is about 3 km away from the city of Leon. We are a family of 4 (2 teenagers) and we would like to spend that New Year's Eve in the city instead of isolated at the hotel and we do not have a car (but could maybe rente one?) so my question is : are there any taxi that would drive us back to our hotel a little after midnight??? Or no taxi avail;able cause it is "feria" and they rather be with their family....(I know I could ask the hostel but I am afraid they would suggest to stay quiet at the hotel....!) Thanks for your reply!

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
913 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi in Leon on New Year's Eve

Greetngs Nathalie:

I hope your trip is going well! The nice couple that runs Mariposa will be able to set you up with a taxi. It might help if you have a phone to call your taxi driver when you are done with the festivities. Taxi drivers will be working for sure as they are certain to get lots of business as folks go around visiting friends and family.

Cheers and Happy Holidays, Mike @ Farmstay El Portón Verde, Managua

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi in Leon on New Year's Eve

Hi Mike!!! Yes, all is very well. Salt in the air, sand in the hair as we are on Playa Maderas now. Thanks for your reply, I will contact Veronique at Mariposa :) Feliz Navidad to you and your grand familia :) And a happy New Year 2016!!

3. Re: Taxi in Leon on New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2017, 21:17