We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alabama Ole Miss game day

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Alabama Ole Miss game day

My family and I will be in Oxford this weekend for the game. Any tips on parking and a bar/restaurant that we can hang at before the game without being too crazy?

Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
35,161 posts
508 reviews
1. Re: Alabama Ole Miss game day

The square is a great place to hang out with lots of restaurants. Tailgating will be in the Grove. Parking? Check with Ole Miss to see if shuttles running and can park off campus lots.

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,725 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Alabama Ole Miss game day

Be sure to have your red Solo cups;-)!

I consider Oxford to be the "little easy" of the SEC.

Never seen so many oxfords, polos, and sun dresses!

The Library has a cover. You could also check out City Grocery or the Burgundy Room. Presuming they are still open, been three years since I was there on game day.

Have fun!

3. Re: Alabama Ole Miss game day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2018, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Oxford
Recent Conversations