We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dixie Stampede souvenir boots

Marshalltown, Iowa
Level Contributor
16 posts
Dixie Stampede souvenir boots

Getting ready to purchase tickets for Branson Dixie Stampede. Guests include 4 and 7 years old. During online purchase, I am being offered the souvenir boots. SHould I prepurchase them? How does that work? Thanks for the information.

3 replies to this topic
Springfield...
Level Contributor
284 posts
75 reviews
1. Re: Dixie Stampede souvenir boots

My recommendation is NO!

I will preface this reply with... we hated the Dixie Stampede. However, the fact is... you pay for a very small throwaway boot and you get ONE drink, no refills. You pay if you want a refill. Also, they didn’t offer real brewed tea ~ just tea like you get out of a gas station dispenser next to the soda. Once you get in the arena (rather quickly), the boot is useless. Everyone is then served the same (no boots).

Edited: 18 August 2018, 23:49
Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
748 reviews
2. Re: Dixie Stampede souvenir boots

The boot is for the "pre-show". We purchased them for our kids the first time we went to Dixie. Our kids loved them and kept them as a souvenir. They still use them! We have always love Dixie Stampede and it is one of our favorite family shows.

Linn, Missouri
Level Contributor
805 posts
525 reviews
3. Re: Dixie Stampede souvenir boots

I would say yes. My kids always love them and they are a cheap souvie. The drinks offered during the pre-show are fun "saloon style" drinks that the kids get a kick out of too.

Reply to: Dixie Stampede souvenir boots
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Branson