We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

Cincinnati
3 posts
1 review
Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

Does anyone belong to Bon Voyage? If so, what do you think of their services?

Detroit
1 post
1. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

I just returned fron Branson on Sept. 14. I also went to the Bon Voyage Travel presentation and was impressed with the savings in travel. However I get very sceptical of these types of sales pitches. I too want to do some research about this organization, but I can't find a single person or even their websight that might have more information about Bon Voyage. Good luck in your quest, please keep this forum updated if you find anything, I will do the same.

Cincinnati
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

We actually purchased a membership from them, but have not used the service yet. I am reserving my opinion until we actually do. I hope that we have not wasted our money. There are two web sites, www.mybonvoyage.net but you need a user ID and password to get in. The other is www.mybonvoyage.com where you can see a presentation. I will keep you posted, please do the same.

Kansas City
1 post
3. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

We also joined them in Sep 2006. I have tried the .net address & all I get is 1. Screensize or 2. The Branson Forum. Have sent Branson an e-mail about this problem & am waiting for their reply. The .com address brings up 1. The Branson Forum or 2. the Habshantravel home page with either 1. Company Presentation or 2. Join Now...I sure hope they live up to their presentation.

RadNav

Kansas City

MO
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
4. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

If this is a travel club where tey promise you discounts at the shows, then they are lying to you. The shows do not offer discounts to travel clubs.

Greenville, Texas
1 post
5. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

Last week, my wife and I went to the Bon Voyage presentation in the Appletree Plaza. We had been invited to go by the Branson Tourism Center who had a little background on us. When we got to the presentation, we were asked to fill out another paper, one question of which asked for approximate annual income. I consider this too much personal information especially in view of the fact that any legitimate business can find that information plus net worth plus credit information with a one-button push and the right program on a computer. The very young lady said I had to put down something, so I put down $30,000. A little bit later another young lady came out and told us we weren't qualified to hear the presentation. I felt the scene was totally bad and this was an alert that they weren't really legitimate. Unfortunately, my wife was mortified and embarassed which, in turn, made me very angry at the situation. I expressed my anger when we went back to Branson Tourism Center.

And finally, no, I have not been able to find any further information about Bon Voyage except what has been posted in this forum and on the website and mybonvoyage.com, which I'm not real sure is related.

Texas
2 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

I, too, joined Bon Voyage in Branson a month ago. I have receied my User ID Number and the Password, but I cannot get the information to come up on my computer. The screen is asking for a program called Adobe Flash 9 and I am unable to get this.

Does anyone know away around this, so i can review my information and etc.?

Also, I worked for a university and the Computer Techs could not get this information. We worked 45 minutes trying all different ways and still nothing.

So, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Allyson for Texas

Port Saint Joe...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

I have just found this site, after searching back in June and finding nothing on Bon Voyage. In June we agreed to sign up in Branson for the Bon Voyage lifetime membership. We consider ourselves rational and of average intelligence and thought it was a pretty good plan, considering what they want for timeshares these days. We soon came to realize we should never have signed up, no matter how good it "seemed".

Accessing the web site wasn't difficult, but navagating around it was. It is certainly not user friendly. We have tried several times to find accommodations, either condos or hotels, in places we have gone or want to go and nothing seems to work out. Another "plus", was the discount restaurant coupons we were told would be in our area of Texas...wrong, there is nothing in our town or anywhere near it. We are quite leary to try the mail orders for food, etc.

If anyone has had a pleasant experience with Bon Voyage, after signing up, please respond...we would like to think there is a silver lining, as ever since June, it looks pretty dismal. Thanks, SRB

Fort Worth, TX
2 posts
8. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

My husband and I purchased Bon Voyage in Aug 06. We were promised a free cruise with air fare to florida if we bought. Its been 3 months and I still havent seen my certificate and no one will return my phone calls, I have left several messages, But they are sure to deduct their money from my account each month. As far as the savings they SAY you get on Cruises (they told us a 5 night cruise would cost us aprx 200. for an outside cabin with a balcony. This is not true, I just booked a cruise directly thru Royal Carribean and saved $500, By NOT using Bon Voyage. If given the chance again, I would NOT buy into this program.

Fort Worth, TX
2 posts
9. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

I have just filed a complaint with the BBB against Bon Voyage. If they were only willing to talk to me this could have been resolved, but they refuse to return my calls. I will keep you posted on the outcome.

San Antonio, TX
2 posts
10. Re: Bon Voyage Presentation in Branson

November 16, 2006

We attended a Bon Voyage seminar on Oct. 8. We purchased their plan with the understanding that there was a 3 day right to rescind clause in the contract. I was unable to find anything out about the company, so all materials were returned within the specified period. Bon Voyage was called on 10/28 which is more than the two weeks allowed by their contract to make a refund. Their response was that their credit card machine was broken. I waited for a week and called back and left messages for someone to return my call . To date the only person that I have been able to talk to is the operator.

I reported the breach of contract to the Attorney General of Missouri and to the Springfield Ozark Better business Bureau.

Today I received a copy of a refund receipt. with the date and invoice number illegible. There was no note only a blank piece of paper wrapped around the receipt. The credit card company was contacted but they have not received this credit .

Let the buyer beware.

Get answers to your questions about Branson