We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Elms Resort & Spa

Lawrence,KS
1 post
The Elms Resort & Spa

I am interested in having my wedding at the Elms Resort and Spa. I too, have visited The Elms in the past and thought it was magnificent. However, I read some poor reviews posted on this website. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has had a wedding there in the last year and if they could offer some advice or insight or if it is even worth it before I go and visit in the coming months. Thank you!

Memphis, TN
1 post
1. Re: The Elms Resort & Spa

I just attended my best friend's wedding at the Elms. The ceremony in the gazebo was just beautiful and the reception was quite nice and the food was excellent. Most of the party and several guests stayed on the club level where the bride and groom had arranged afternoon drinks and snacks for the two days. The rooms were nice, though all of us felt the beds were overly hard as there was no mattress pad! but that was the only thing we found unpleasant. Everything else was great and the wedding went off without a hitch. The town is small, but the "Hall of Waters" is within walking distance and interesting to see.

Get answers to your questions about Excelsior Springs