We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canterbury Winery

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
80 posts
130 reviews
Canterbury Winery

Has anyone been to this winery? If so, did you have a good experience?

I've been looking at their website, and it looks a little different than the wineries in our area (St. Charles , MO) The wineries by us offer free tasting samples - not big, but enough for you to see if you like it - and then they offer bottles to purchase to enjoy there or take home.

Their website shows "tasting samples" which you get 4 wines to sample, which are around $9.

Also, they serve food - wondering if anyone has any suggestions lunch.

1 reply
KCK
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Canterbury Winery

We have been there, but it was maybe a year ago and they had a different name. But, the location is really good, the food we had was also well worth it. Typical Missouri wines, we prefer dry reds and the Norton was good. That does seem a bit high for a tasting though. Guess I wonder what size they are. If they are say 2oz samples, not so bad. At the time I had a feeling they were actually affiliated with another winery in Missouri.

So to sum it up, it is a nice place for lunch, don't think of it as an actual winery

Reply to: Canterbury Winery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jefferson City