We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

Hey TA's-Continuing to plan the "GIRLS GONE WILD" weekend in September-while the dining choices seem pretty basic-if any of you have first had recommendations would love for you to share!!!!!

Have one in the group who is a bit of a "Diva" and it would be nice to not just go in cold and hope for the best!!! Not that I expect her to give anyplace a "10"-but a solid "5" would be nice.

We're booked at the Saint George Hotel and since we

plan to "celebrate" a little or a lot- wherever we go, we will be walking, but as I understand the lay of the land~that is very doable.

Does anyone know if any of the bar/music venues have "bar menu's"?

So guys thanks in advance for any help--and if ever you need some info about OKC~that I can handle!!!

Happy Trails~~~

Mentioned in this post
The Saint George Hotel
The Saint George Hotel
103 Reviews
Weston, MO
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

Hey all, just bumping my post--surely some of you TA travelers have been up the road to Weston, and can give me some rec's on where to and not to eat!!!!!!!!!

I'll just assume you all have been "on the road" and away from your computers!! Have a great day--and happy trails, Lu

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

There are not a ton of places to eat. I would say just walk the main drag and see what looks good

Kansas
Level Contributor
487 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

The St. George is the place to be. There used to be a restaurant attached to the lobby- I think.

There is only one "must" do in Weston in my book, and its a good one; "O'Malley's". Are you aware of it? I think they have bar food. O'Malleys is straight out of Dublin, a subterranean cellar with live Irish music on a regular basis. Google it.

Check with the hotel, they are good people and will give good advice.

Also, there is an amazing bike/walking trail that winds out of downtown that no one seems to know about. It's well maintained and winds along a rail line and goes down to the river- literally a sandy beach along the Missouri River. Has to be seen to be believed- ask the hotel, they should be able to give directions.

Mentioned in this post
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

Hey "shorty" , Thanks so much for the reply!

I have been in touch with Adrienne at the St.George and she is big on the pub too! Yes, they do serve food in the bar/pub!

The trail sounds wonderful, 2 of us would love it, we probably will have to carry the Diva!!

If you ever need a "rec" for Oklahoma City,let me know!!

Happy Trails, Lu

Mentioned in this post
5. Re: Weston Missouri--Where to Eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2010, 00:17