We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Museum: What's on the roof?

Northwest Indiana
11 posts
Save Topic
City Museum: What's on the roof?

I am planning a trip to the city museum while in St Louis the weekend of the Sept. 18th through 20th and would like to take my son to the city museum on Friday night. What exactly is on the roof that I need to pay extra for? Also do you have to pay extra for the aquarium inside?

Mentioned in this post
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
134 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: City Museum: What's on the roof?

Yes, the aquarium is extra. The roof has rides on top - it is also extra.

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: City Museum: What's on the roof?

There is a ferris wheel on the roof, a slide, a water-filled area where kids walk from block to block and try to avoid falling in, a fabulous view of St. Louis at night....it is worth the extra $5.

I would skip the aquarium - there is so much other stuff to do at CM that you won't have time...you can go to an aquarium anywhere.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: City Museum: What's on the roof?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 03:16